Plan 8103 Achasta House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A true mountain/craftsman facade,this home consists of various roof pitches, carved gable peaks and combinations of stone, shake and timber accents. The foyer is accented with elegant wooden trusses and welcome you to this Mountain style house plan. The beautiful grand room cathedral ceiling is graced with gorgeous ornate wooden trusses. Enjoy the warmth of the grand room fireplace and a view to the deck and covered porch at the rear of this home. The center island kitchen flows to the breakfast area and the keeping room highlighted with a cozy fireplace and built in cabinetry. The breakfast area has a curved wall of windows to enjoy breathtaking views and has access to the deck. The spacious master suite showcases a spa type tub and an over-sized walk through shower. A secondary bedroom and a three car garage complete the first floor. The second floor of this Mountain style house plan is comprised of four additional bedrooms and a play room. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Mountain style house plans. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||100, 101|
|D REF||83, 84|