Plan 6097 Amicalola Bungalow House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
An inviting exterior combines stone, shake and timber accents to create impressive curb appeal. As you enter this home a truss accented lodge room is crafted with a fireplace and built in cabinetry. At the heart of this home, conversations freely flow from the center island kitchen to the keeping room and breakfast area. Enjoy the outdoors and breath taking views from either the open deck or the covered porch. A luxurious master suite, in-laws suite and a three car garage round out the first floor. Two guest rooms with private bathrooms and a T.V. room comprise the second floor of this master down house plan. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our Master down house plans. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||109, 110|
|D REF||92, 93|