Plan 07201 Amicalola Cottage-3956 House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This incredible mountain house plan is sure to please everyone in your family. From the moment you step onto the covered porch you will be surrounded by a sense of nature. The timber truss details on the exterior and interior of this rustic home design are one of a kind. When you walk through the front door you will be greeted by a vaulted foyer and lodge room which allow an ample amount of natural light. A cozy study sits off to the right perfect for an evening of exploration in your favorite book. Across the foyer, a formal dining room awaits family holiday dinners. The large vaulted lodge room which includes a fireplace, built-in bookshelves and a wall of windows is sure to delight. The gourmet kitchen opens to a casual breakfast area and a beautiful keeping room perfect for entertaining. Feel the breeze hit you face as you walk out onto the open deck. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet,spa -like bathroom with walk-through shower and morning kitchen. Also included on this main level is a second bedroom with full bath,laundry and 2 car garage with additional area for a workshop and/or storage. Two additional bedrooms both with full bath,laundry and 2 car garage with additional area for a workspace and/or storage.Two additional bedrooms both with full baths and walk-in closets are located on the 2nd floor above the garage area. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Craftsman style house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||103, 104|
|D REF||83, 84|