Plan 05168 Amicalola Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This rustic house plan is a favorite among our clients. This mountain home plan features warm details on the exterior, large living spaces, and exquisite outdoor views. The covered front porch invites you into this spectacular home plan. A vaulted lodge room includes a wall of windows to optimize the outdoor views. The large kitchen is open to the breakfast area and leads you onto the screened porch. The master suite has incredible walk-in closets and master bath with walk through shower. Outdoor living has never been better with the rear open deck and covered porch. Two additional bedrooms round out this cozy home design. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||104, 105|