Plan 5319 Avalon Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Meet the grandeur of the Normandy style house plan. From the sweeping facade up into the arched front porch, you feel the stately charm of this golf course home plan. A pair of wood doors opens into a soaring foyer with a two-story balcony and curved staircase. One side opens through French doors into the wood paneled library, complete with a fireplace, bookshelves and vaulted ceiling. An arcade of columns and graceful arches defines the dining room, which opens through the gallery into the living room. This impressive living space boasts a wall of bowed windows, fireplace and coffered 12-foot ceilings. Through the threshold into the open airy kitchen you are greeted with three bright family spaces converging into one. The kitchen island bar overlooks the breakfast area with bayed windows and the vaulted family room with a fireplace. From behind the kitchen, you will find a butler’s pantry, powder room, laundry room, home office, mud room, key counter and cubbies for the children. All features of the service hall lead to the friend’s porch to the side of the kitchen. \nPrivacy and luxury greet you every day in the master suite. The bedroom includes a sitting room that opens to a private porch through French doors. The spa-style master bath includes a garden bathtub, a grotto-style shower and his-and-hers vanities and closets.The Avalon Manor features nine major rooms that overlook the rear of the home and offer breathtaking views. Natural light and open spaces highlight this home plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our luxury Normandy house plans.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||88, 89|
|D REF||72, 73|