Plan 6206 Avonstone Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This European manor house plan features exquisite exterior details, open spaces, and luxurious living at its finest. When you enter this French Country home plan you first notice the natural light entering through the two-story foyer and grand room. The two-story grand room features a wall of windows, fireplace, and built-in cabinets. The large kitchen is perfect for entertaining with an island, bar area, and ample amount of counter space. Adjacent to the kitchen are the breakfast room and family room. An outdoor porch sits off the family room and houses a fireplace and barbeque. The spacious master suite includes a sitting area with fireplace, master bath with his and hers sinks, and a considerable walk-in closet. There are two sets of stairs leading to the second floor. One is located in the living room while the other is a decorative curved staircase featured in the foyer area. The second floor includes three additional bedrooms each with their own full bath. Also an optional bonus room is included. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our European manor house plans.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||104, 105|