Plan 06397 Bradford Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A blend of siding, stone, shake and timber accents combine to create stunning curb appeal. An inviting front porch leads to a coffered ceiling foyer. Multiple porches and a spacious deck provide more than ample space for entertaining family and friends. This open plan includes a family room and casual dining flowing to the center island kitchen. A beautiful lodge room provides an additional area for entertaining. A luxurious master suite and a two car plus one car garage rounds out the first level of this Mountain style house plan. Three additional bedrooms and a bonus room complete the second floor of this master down house plan. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our master down house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at
1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||98, 99|
|D REF||84, 85|