Plan 00369 Burgandy House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A classic brick and stone facade creates the solid exterior of this timeless French country house plan. Highlighted in this luxury custom home is the two-story grand room and the large vaulted family room. The two-story grand room includes a fireplace with built-in cabinets on either side while the family room allows access to the covered porch. Included on the covered porch is a fireplace for those cold nights. The kitchen is a great space for entertaining with ample counter space and room to move about. The over sized master suite includes a master bath with spectacular views, two walk-in closets, and a sitting area that leads to a private deck. Located upstairs are three additional bedrooms with walk-in closets. An additional room on the second floor can be used as a fifth bedroom or bonus room. We offer floor plan modifications for our French Country house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||86, 87|
|D REF||81, 82|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.