Plan 95115 Chartres House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Adjacent to the two story grand room, elegant arched and columned openings lead to the kitchen, breakfast area and the family room of this Traditional style house plan. A spacious master suite features a morning kitchen, sitting room and a luxurious master bath. A covered porch, optional terrace and an open deck are located at the rear of this master down house plan. The second floor consists of three additional bedrooms with private bathrooms and an optional bonus room/ bedroom completing this home plan. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our master down house plan designs
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||85, 86|
|D REF||81, 82|