Plan 99096 Cheshire House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
An arched entry adds charm and warmth to this charming Tudor house plan. Enter a two story foyer with an elegant angled staircase. A see through fireplace is open to the two story grand room and the formal dining room. Open and flowing to the kitchen is the keeping room. An elaborate tray and coffered ceiling highlight the master bedroom. A covered porch adjacent to the keeping room suitable for entertaining family and friends. Upstairs a dramatic loft overlooks the foyer and grand room below. Two bedrooms with an optional bonus room or a fourth bedroom finalize this home plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Traditional style house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||63, 64|
|D REF||82, 83|