Plan 07223 Chestatee River Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A variation of our award winning Tranquility plan, this rustic house plan promotes open living spaces elegantly blending the outdoors with the indoors. An inviting front covered porch welcomes you into this tranquil living space. The vaulted lodge room is highlighted with a window of walls for the unbelievable outdoor scenery.The master suite is designed a little differently in this plan allowing the master bath to share the rear views. Another feature that is different on this mountain home design is the angled casual dining area as opposed to the rounded one seen on many of the other similar home plans. The large kitchen is open to the casual dining area and keeping room. Two additional bedrooms round out this main floor. The optional second floor plan has a loft area and guest room with full bath and walk-in closet. The basement floor plan has additional bedrooms and a social area great for entertaining. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan design. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||98, 99|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.