Plan 8070 Crested Butte House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A covered front porch invites you into this cozy rustic mountain house plan. The vaulted foyer and lodge room allow for additional natural light to enter into this home. The gourmet kitchen is open to the lodge room and casual dining room. From the lodge room you will step onto a vaulted covered porch that is perfect outdoor entertaining. The master retreat is highlights a coffered ceiling, master bath, and walk-in closet. A private covered porch sits outside of the master bedroom. Two additional bedrooms round out this main floor plan. Located on the second floor plan is a loft overlooking the two-story lodge room. The basement floor plan is the perfect place for entertaining family and friends. A social room, games area and bar are centrally located in this area while two additional bedrooms and storage space round out this space. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||75, 76|
|D REF||64, 65|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.