Plan 01498 Edenshire House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This traditional house plan features a three car garage, angled keeping room and master suite upstairs. Adjacent to the two-story foyer is the dining room and the study. The spacious grand room draws you in with a coffered ceiling and fireplace. The large kitchen in this luxury custom home includes a bar area and tons of counter space ideal for entertaining. Attached to the kitchen are the morning room and our signature angled keeping room. The main floor also has a bedroom with full bath. The second floor is equipped with three additional bedrooms and media room. The master suite on this second floor is spectacular with a trey ceiling, sitting room and over-sized walk-in closet. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our traditional house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Upstairs|
|W REF||59, 60|
|D REF||64, 65|