Plan 6110 Harmony Mountain Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
The smallest of the Tranquility collection, this rustic house plan is perfect for the empty nesters or smaller family. This ranch floor plan boasts open spaces and outdoor living for a tranquil lifestyle. The timber trusses in the foyer and lodge room are the perfect example for how this cottage house plan brings nature indoors. The spacious vaulted lodge room features a wall of windows to allow an abundant amount of natural light. The large kitchen includes a bar area perfect for entertaining and opens to the rounded breakfast area. The master suite highlights a trey ceiling, large walk-in closet, and master bath with walk through shower. This mountain home plan allows for outdoor living at its finest. Featured on this plan is a covered porch with fireplace and rounded covered/open deck expanding the rear of this home plan. Two additional bedrooms round out this main floor. An option for a keeping room is included in the plans. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||90, 91|
|D REF||75, 76|