Plan 08141 High Country Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A delightful Craftsman exterior promotes a cozy feeling to this spacious mountain home plan. The kitchen, lodge room and casual dining area make up the heart of this well designed split bedroom ranch floor plan. A covered porch with a see through fireplace spans the entire rear of this rustic house plan for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. The available terrace level accommodates additional guests and the foundation works itself into sloping lot contours. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||63, 64|
|D REF||53, 54|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.