Plan 12132 Hot Springs Cottage House Plan-Gable
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Evoking rustic charm, this welcoming facade in stone and rough sawn timbers is accented with arched windows and shutters. This open flowing floor plan boasts a private master suite with access to a screened porch. The vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room allow an ample amount of natural light to enter this cozy cottage. A library to the rear of the home can be used as a 3rd bedroom. The available terrace level has two additional bedroom suites and an expansive social area. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our Craftsman style house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||81, 82|
|D REF||73, 74|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.