Plan 9114 Lake Lodge Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Cedar shake and stone details are just a few natural elements on this rustic house plan. An angled detached two car garage allows a courtyard entry. The covered front porch has a dual entry into this mountain home design. The vaulted foyer and lodge room allow an abundant amount of light into this home. The spacious kitchen features a rounded bar area with tons of counter space perfect for entertaining family and friends. The lodge room features a corner fireplace and opens onto a vaulted outdoor living area. The large master suite includes a coffered ceiling, master bath with corner tub and walk-in closet. Also located on this first floor plan are two additional bedrooms each with its own bathroom. An option for a sun room is located on this plan. The second floor plan features a vaulted bonus room with full bath, office, and storage room. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||70, 71|