Plan 5232 Lightkeeper’s House
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A large center island kitchen opens to the keeping room and the breakfast room of this master down house plan. The spacious and luxurious master suite opens to a large porch crafted with a corner fireplace. The master bath features oversized his and her walk in closets and a tub enhanced with a fireplace. A coffered ceiling and fireplace accented grand salon looks out to a garden pool and a hot tub crafted with a romantic see through fireplace. The second floor social room opens to a home office, two additional bedrooms and a lighthouse. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our master down house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|D REF||87, 88|