Plan 6067 Marseille Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
At the center of this home the grand room, accented with a tray ceiling and fireplace opens to a spacious covered porch crafted with a fireplace and an outdoor kitchen. A resort style bath, an oversized walk in closet and a tray ceiling enhance the master suite. A gourmet kitchen features a double island kitchen ideal for large gatherings of family and friends. Two bedrooms with private bathrooms and a reading room complete the second floor of this master down house plan. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our Master down house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||129, 130|
|D REF||86, 87|