Plan 02094C Mayfair C
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This traditional house plan is filled with open spaces and plenty of room to move about. The two-story foyer and two-story grand room allows an abundant amount of natural light into this custom home design. A focal point for the grand room is the fireplace with built-in cabinets on either side. The large kitchen includes a bar area which is perfect for entertaining. Adjacent to the kitchen is our signature angled keeping room which accommodates another fireplace. Located on the second floor are three additional bedrooms. The second floor plan also offers an optional media room and an optional bonus room. We offer floor plan modifications to all of our traditional house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||69, 70|
|D REF||61, 62|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.