Plan 07088 Monet Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This European house plan incorporates exacting combinations of blended exterior materials. French Country curb appeal provides richness and beauty in the details of this home plan. A covered front porch complete with stylish columns welcome you to an interior complete with style and luxury throughout. Entering the two story foyer is an imposing formal dining room. To the left of the foyer through double doors is the study complete with a fireplace, built in cabinetry and a bow window. Centrally located is the two story grand room with fireplace. Opening to the breakfast and keeping room is the gourmet kitchen complete with bountiful cabinet and counter space. A beautiful cathedral ceiling and large fireplace lends itself to the cozy keeping room. Moving down the hallway is an office area, laundry, powder room, butler pantry or wet bar and a walk in pantry. The master suite features his and hers walk in closets and double vanities.A spacious covered porch provides the ultimate in outdoor entertaining. Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs for members of the family or guests. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our European, French Country style house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||78, 79|
|D REF||83, 84|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.