Open spaces, warm details, and outdoor living are the features of this cozy rustic house plan. The charming kitchen in this mountain home plan opens into the spacious lodge room and casual dining area. The kitchen features a rounded bar area and an ample amount of counter space perfect for entertaining. The vaulted lodge room displays spectacular outdoor views with its wall of windows. The large master suite is nestled on the left side of this home and features a master bath with a corner shower and a spacious walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, laundry, and a home office round out this floor plan. A detached garage with upstairs bonus space is included in these plans. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at +1 (888) 814-1494.
Plan 10082 Mt. Pleasant Cottage
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|FOUNDATION OPTIONS||Basement – $350.00, Crawl Space $350.00, Slab – Standard|
|W REF||78, 79|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.