Plan 10070 Nantahala 2836 House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This spectacular rustic house plan brings the outdoors inside. Cedar shake, stone, and warm wood details make this home perfect for the nature lover. This cozy mountain home plan displays open spaces and outdoor living at its finest. Adjacent to the vaulted foyer are the dining room and stairs to the basement floor plan. The vaulted lodge room features a fireplace with built-in shelves and wall of windows that allow for beautiful outdoor views. The large kitchen opens into the breakfast room and spacious keeping room. The rounded outdoor living area includes a screened porch with grill and open deck. The tranquil master suite has a master bath with double vanity, stand up shower, and large walk-in closet. Rounding out the first floor plan are two additional bedrooms with a shared bath, laundry room, and mudroom. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814 1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||93, 94|
|D REF||77, 78|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.