Plan 8085 Nantahala Cottage 2685 House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This rustic house plan is one of our most popular home plans. From the open spaces to the natural elements you will feel at home in this cozy, yet elegant home. The covered front porch will draw you into this lake home design. Adjacent to the vaulted foyer are the dining room and study. The vaulted lodge room allows for spectacular outdoor views through its wall of windows. The kitchen opens into the breakfast area and keeping room. The keeping room displays a coffered ceiling and fireplace. Outdoor living has never been easier on this rear open deck and covered porch with fireplace and grill. The master retreat sits on the right side of this home and offers two walk-in closets and large master bath with walk through shower. Rounding out this first floor plan are two additional bedrooms with shared bath, laundry room, and mudroom. The basement floor plan in this mountain home is perfect for entertaining with social room and spacious game room. Three additional bedrooms, theater, laundry, and wine cellar are also located on this floor. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs.Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||91, 92|
|D REF||73, 74|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.