Plan 09057 Nantahala Cottage 3-Car House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This rustic house plan features open spaces, natural elements, and outdoor living. The covered front porch features a dual entry into this mountain home plan. The vaulted foyer and vaulted lodge room allow the open flow by allowing natural light to enter. The large kitchen opens into the rounded breakfast area and keeping room. Outdoor living has never been easier with the rear covered porch and open deck. The master suite features a two walk-in closets, master with double vanity and walk through shower. Rounding out this first floor plan are two additional bedrooms, dining room, and study. Located on the optional second floor is a spacious guest room with full bath. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||91, 92|
|D REF||80, 81|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.