Plan 6383 Nantahala Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
We offer floor plan modifications for all of our rustic mountain house plan designs.This rustic house plan promotes open living spaces with a floor plan that provides abundant places to enjoy calming views, elegantly blending the outdoors with the indoors. From covered porches and multiple decks to a large lodge room offering a great view through a wall of windows, this mountain home plan embraces tranquil living. Before you walk through the front door, take a minute to appreciate the beauty in the natural-looking exterior. A truly remarkable facade this home features ornately carved gable peaks, a sprawling rooftop with various pitches and a decorative single dormer. The covered porch provides a dry place to enjoy Mother Nature, while dramatic wooden columns punctuate the exterior.Upon entry into the home, a barrel-vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around. The breakfast room, kitchen and keeping room are centrally located and adjacent to several larger rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space.This home plan is enjoyed most by those who have affection for outdoor entertaining. Featuring two covered porches and a deck, this plan captures the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Mountain style house plans. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||91, 92|
|D REF||74, 75|