Plan 7107 Oak Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Flanked off the foyer is a study and dining room with French doors opening to the covered front porch. Our signature angled keeping room and coffered ceiling grand room access a spacious covered porch and open deck providing ideal space for outdoor entertaining. An over sized walk in closet and luxurious bath highlight the master suite. Located off the gallery is an office, laundry room and a second bedroom or in law suite. The second floor consists of a media room and four additional bedrooms giving this Traditional style house plan a total of six. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Traditional style house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|