Plan 07172 River Birch Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A banquet hall and library are flanked off of a towering two story foyer. The grand salon is beautifully crafted with a coffered ceiling, fireplace and built in bookcases. Loaded with extra counter space a gourmet kitchen features a center island and opens to a keeping room crafted with a coffered ceiling. Ideal for outdoor entertaining, an open terrace is at the rear of the home. A second floor master suite is nothing short of magnificent. From its massive bedroom, expansive walk in closet and resort style bath no detail is overlooked. Three additional bedrooms and a media room closeout this Traditional style house plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Traditional style house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Upstairs|
|W REF||101, 102|
|D REF||87, 88|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.