Plan 07460A Snow Cap A Rev
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
The stone columns on the front porch invite you into this cozy rustic house plan. The vaulted foyer opens into a spacious area full of natural light. Combining the lodge room and casual dining room make this area perfect for entertaining friends and family. A vaulted ceiling and wall of windows allows for spectacular outdoor views. From the lodge room you will step out onto the vaulted covered porch featuring a fireplace. The L-shaped kitchen includes an abundant amount of counter space. This dual master floor plan features a master suite on either side of this mountain home plan. Each master suite has a beautiful master bath with stand up shower and walk-in closet. The basement floor plan is the perfect game room with an open space in the middle. Two additional master suites with full baths found out this floor plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plans.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||68, 69|
|D REF||62, 63|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.