Plan 04155 Spring Glenn Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Timber accents, brick and stone are components of the beautiful exterior of this European house plan. Enter through an arched entry into the two story foyer. This impressive home showcases a splendid master suite, accommodating bath and walk in closet. Perfect for entertaining, the kitchen and family area is astounding, lending itself to a room for increased dining and entertaining. An outdoor living area with a covered porch and fireplace is easily accessed from the dining gallery, family room and master bedroom. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our courtyard house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|D REF||70, 71|