Plan 07379 Stone Gap Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This rustic mountain house plan combines luxurious living with a tranquil environment. The warm details of this cottage home plan including stone, shake, and timber accents are perfect for the nature lovers. The large kitchen opens into the casual dining and vaulted lodge room. The vaulted lodge room includes an abundant amount of windows allowing the outside in. Step from the lodge room to the outdoor living space which includes a corner fireplace and barbeque area. The master bedroom includes a private porch, master bath with separate shower and tub and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with jack and Jill bathroom round out this ranch floor plan. There is an optional bonus room with full bath above the garage. We offer floor plan modifications for all of our rustic mountain house plans.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||75, 76|
|D REF||76, 77|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.