Plan 07118 Sunbury Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Beautiful components of shake, stone and timber accents combine to create stunning curb appeal with this mountain style house plan. Family living areas flow from the center island kitchen including the lodge room and keeping room. The master suite showcases a cozy fireplace, his and her walk in closets and a resort style bath with an oversized walk through shower. An open deck and a covered porch crafted with a fireplace and a grill provides the ultimate area for outdoor entertaining of family and friends. Completing the first floor is a port cochere and a three car garage. The second floor of this master down house plan consists of two secondary bedrooms with private baths and unfinished storage. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Master down house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|D REF||100, 99|
29+ Years History & Award Winning Plans
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Customize Your Plan
Hire Michael W. Garrell, an award winning designer, directly for best-in-class designs and custom modifications.
Low price Guarantee
By shopping directly with the original designers, you are ensured the best floor plan purchase price. If you find our plans or a similar plan for sale elsewhere with a better price, we will match it and give you an additional 10% off the matched price.