Plan 11137 Walkers Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
The Walkers Cottage is any outdoor lover’s dream. This lake home features warm details on the exterior, large living spaces, and exquisite outdoor views. Upon entry you will notice the front porch detailed by stone pillars. This cottage plan features a spacious kitchen that is open to a dining room and beautiful vaulted lake room. Providing breathtaking views make this an ideal home for a mountain or lake setting. \nThe master suite comes equipped with a large master bath and walk-in closet. An entire wall of windows in the rear of the master suite allows for incredible scenery. An additional room on the main floor can be used as a 2nd bedroom or office/study. The oversized deck and screened porch with fireplace provide the ultimate space for outdoor entertaining. \nThe lower level is ideal for entertaining. A social room to the rear of the home not only gives you spectacular views while spending time with your family and friends. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath gives you access for having guests stay overnight or long weekends. The lower level of this home also offers an outside shower for those hard days of yard work or long days on the lake. Outdoor storage for your water sport accessories and equipment is a must in a home like this. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our mountain and lake style house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.