Plan 11117G Westbrooks II Cottage 11117 - G House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
An open floor plan and incredible views are exactly what you’ll find in this charming cottage. Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room invite you into this rustic house plan. The open kitchen/breakfast area is perfect for casual dining or entertaining family and friends. Exit the breakfast area to the porch which can be covered or screened in. A large two car garage comes equip with an area perfect for a workshop or storage. The beautiful master suite includes a luxurious master bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with a shared bath finish out this ranch floor plan. \nWe offer floor plan modifications on all of our Craftsman style house plans. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||82, 83|
|D REF||70, 71|