Plan 05404 Abbeywood Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This craftsman house plan is perfect for empty nesters or a small family. The exterior of this custom home design is highlighted by shake and stone accents. The dining room is two-story with an attractive bay window wall. The family friendly kitchen is open to the breakfast room and grand room. The coffered ceiling and French doors are focal points in the large grand room. The spacious master suite offers a bay window and large walk-in closet with folding island. The second floor includes two additional bedrooms and a bonus room which could be used as a media room or office. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our craftsman house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at
1 (888) 814-1494.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||49, 50|
|D REF||53, 54|