Plan 5207 Brookmoore House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Cottage style architecture welcomes all who visit this enchanting home plan. The front covered porch invites you into this luxury house plan. The two-story foyer and grand room let natural light enter making this home design very open. The master suite includes a bay window, walk-in closet, and access to the rear covered porch. The large kitchen includes an abundant amount of counter space for entertaining. A timber framed octagon tray ceiling over the kitchen island is a focal point for this room. Our signature angled keeping room is highlighted by coffered ceilings, fireplace, and built-in cabinets.The home office allows all in the family a place to escape for private time. Upstairs, a mini-master plus three additional bedroom suites and a media room provide space for family and friends. We offer floor plan modifications for all of our luxury house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||71, 72|
|D REF||69, 70|