Plan 1089 Drayton Hall
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Dual steps and porches graced with stately columns create impressive curb appeal with this Tidewater style house plan. The dining room and library are flanked off the foyer as you enter this home. Open, flowing living spaces are defined by the family room, breakfast area and the spacious kitchen. Two center islands provide additional space for cooking and the entertaining of family and friends. A mini master bedroom, living room, two story veranda and a three car garage round out the first floor. The second floor master suite showcases an exquisite entry rotunda leading to the master bedroom accented with a tray ceiling. A spa type bath and an over-sized wardrobe with packing islands complete the master suite. Three additional bedrooms, a reading room, two story veranda and a covered front porch round out this Tidewater style house plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Tidewater style house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|D REF||69, 70|