Plan 7462 Grist Mill Bungalow House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
A covered front porch invites you into this cozy rustic house plan. The vaulted foyer allows for natural light to enter this mountain home design. Directly in front of the foyer are stairs that lead down to the basement floor plan. The large kitchen opens into the casual dining room and lodge room. The vaulted lodge room highlights a wall of windows perfect for displaying the spectacular outdoor views. The rear covered porch features a fireplace and outdoor grill for outdoor entertaining. The spacious master retreat includes a private porch with fireplace, master bath and walk-in closet. Rounding out this main floor are two additional bedrooms, mudroom, and office. The optional second floor has an open area perfect for storage or bonus space. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||74, 75|
|D REF||74, 75|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.