Plan 08142 Hot Springs Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Natural materials including stone and wood accents are the focal point on this cozy rustic house plan. The front covered porch invites you into this mountain home design featuring open spaces, timber trusses, and spectacular outdoor views. The large kitchen opens into the casual dining area and vaulted lodge room. The kitchen includes an abundant amount of counter space perfect for entertaining family and friends. The lodge room features a fireplace with built-in shelves and open onto the vaulted covered porch. The master bedroom features a coffered ceiling and includes a master bath with double vanity, walk-in closet, and additional rear covered porch. Rounding out this first floor plan are two additional bedrooms with their own bathrooms. The optional second floor plan includes a loft area and storage space. \nWe offer floor plan plan modifications on all of our rustic mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||75, 76|
|D REF||64, 65|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.