Plan 5357 Lakeview Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This luxury mountain house plan is similar to our award winning Tranquility floor plan. With its inviting covered porch, you enter into this cozy cottage and feel right at home. This rustic home plan features a vaulted lodge room, large kitchen, three car garage and rear covered porch. The lodge room includes a wall of windows for incredible outdoor views. The large kitchen is open to the breakfast area and keeping room with coffered ceiling. The master suite has a large walk-in closet and master bath with a walk through shower. A terrace level floor plan is available with this home design. We offer floor plan modifications for all of our luxury mountain house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|