Plan 01224 Leyland Manor House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
This brick and stone European house plan features the timeless grandeur of an English country estate. The front porch draws you into the two-story foyer. A vaulted library with optional fireplace offers a comfortable retreat. The two-story grand room allows natural light to enter this luxury home plan. The large kitchen opens into the vaulted angled keeping room and breakfast area. The master suite has a see through fireplace in the spa-style bath and access to a private porch. A princess suite and two other bedrooms are located upstairs. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our European house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||91, 92|
|D REF||94, 95|