Plan 6202 Lodgemont Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Multiple gables and carefully blended elements of stone and shake combine to create splendid curb appeal. A spacious lodge room shares an alluring see through fireplace with a large covered porch and is open to the kitchen and casual dining area. A relaxing master suite, secondary bedroom and a two car garage round out the first floor of this Terrace style house plan. A terrace level social room and billiards room create space for leisurely recreation. A second master bedroom, exercise room and an additional bedroom round out this house plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Terrace level house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|