Plan 11115G Mill Spring Cottage House Plan
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Spectacular outdoor views and an open floor plan are only a few special features in this charming cottage house plan. Upon entering this rustic home design, you are greeted by a vaulted ceiling in the foyer and lodge room. Timber trusses give this home a rustic feel while maintaining a functional floor plan. The open kitchen/ breakfast area is the perfect place for entertaining family and friends. Exit to the outdoor space from the breakfast area or lodge room and take in the magnificent views. This home design features a master suite which includes a luxurious bath and walk in closet. Two additional bedrooms with shared bath round out the first floor of this cozy ranch home plan. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our mountain style house plan designs. Have a question about any of our house plans, call us at 770-614-3239
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Down|
|W REF||74, 75|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.