Plan 1046 Harbormont Hall
Find A Lower Price And We'll Beat It
Dual curved and flanking steps approach the three tiered covered porch of this Colonial/ Williamsburg style house plan. A two story foyer leads to a two story grand room with fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is ideal for gatherings with a over sized center island. Flowing from the kitchen is a keeping room accented with a coffered ceiling and fireplace. Distinctively detailed the upper level master bedroom and sitting room are complete with tray ceilings. Three additional bedrooms, TV room, exercise room and expansive his and her walk in closets and a balcony overlooking the two story grand room finish the upper level. We offer floor plan modifications on all of our Colonial/ Williamsburg style house plan designs.
What's Included In the plan
1. Exterior elevations – Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also noted.
2. Foundation Plan – Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated areas, if applicable.
3. Detailed Floor Plans – These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic conditions.
4. Interior Details – These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior features.
5. Roof Plan – Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
6. Cross Section Details – Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding may also be shown.
7. Electrical – Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
|MASTER BEDROOM||Master Upstairs|
|D REF||52, 53|